Codelitt Incubator is looking for a Software Engineer with experience in Machine Learning who will be responsible for leading prototype and application development. You’ll have the opportunity to experiment with many of the subdisciplines of ML, image rec, robotics, and data science.
– FLUENT ENGLISH: written and spoken is a must.
– Experience educating other
– Solid experience with Python, Golang, C/C++. If your language of choice is MATLAB or Octave, you will still need one of these languages in your toolbox.
– Experience with Machine Learning/AI/Data Science
– Solid experience with Linux a must
– Experience playing with robotics/Arduino/etc
– You know how to architect all components of a project (data modelling, databases, data access layers, external APIs etc)
– You know how to run projects through solid processes (things like code reviews, reviewing stories, planning)
– Picks up new technologies quickly and efficiently
– Uses Git for all of your projects
– Creates tests before they write code (TDD is your thing)
– Expert knowledge of OOP and software design principles
– Driven, ambitious, and interested in tech
– Self motivated
– Acumen. You must be able to think of and judge multiple solutions for a problem, and be able to reason between them.
– You know how to hand code SQL (don’t worry about extreme optimization)
– You’re aware of how to build secure applications
– You’ve practiced continuous integration
– You’ve tinkered with Docker
– You experiment with new technology and are quick to learn
– You’re interested in startups
– You know more than 3 programming languages
Interesados enviar hoja de vida a: email@example.com